Engagement. Mind. Body. Spirit.
At Bay Vista Commons we focus on caring for the mind, body and soul. We strive to cater to a wide range of interests so our residents are certain to find activities appealing to their unique preferences.
Wellness programming is offered through cognitive stimulation classes and events as well as exercise groups. A variety of exercise options to meet all abilities or desires is offered with each group so everyone can participate. Healthy living educational programs are also offered.
Our activity staff offer an array of experiences to enrich the lives of those in our care by offering the following:
- Various shopping trips in our community
- Sunday church services
- Bible study class
- Hymns and Catholic Communion services
- Spiritual conversation group
- Guest speakers, seminars, and educational events
- Special meal outings and in-house special meals/events
- Birthday & Holiday celebrations
- Cards, puzzles, games, shuffleboard, etc.
- Social opportunities/gatherings
- Book club and traveling library
- Movie nights
- Cooking and baking programs
- Arts and crafts and much more!
Activities vary month to month depending on resident preferences, level of interest, and seasonal factors. Resident feedback is always welcome.
*Please note, because of COVID-19, activities and group gatherings are limited. Please contact our staff for more information.